Pineapple Dream Dessert || No Bake Pineapple Dessert Recipe – RKC
Pineapple dream dessert is one of my family’s favorite one. Very easy to make and it’s perfect for any gatherings. You just need Cream cheese, melted butter, crushed pineapple, whipped cream and graham crackers. Must try!
* 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs, 2 sleeves
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
* 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
* 8 oz cream cheese softened
* 8 oz Cool Whip
* 20 oz crushed pineapple drained well
* First crush the graham crackers in a food processor or you can use a rolling pin as well.
* Melt butter in the microwave or stove and allow to cool. Combine the crumbs and the melted butter and toss together until incorporated. Press 2 cups of the crumb mixture firmly into an 9×13 dish and let it chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
* Beat the cream cheese first, and add the powdered sugar one cup at a time until incorporated. Increase the speed and beat well for a minute or so. Add half of the drained pineapple and stir in with a spatula. Spread the cream cheese and pineapple mixture over the crust.
* Fold the remaining pineapple into the Cool Whip and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining graham cracker crumb mixture on top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.