Watch and learn how to make Bengali Kesar Rasgulla, a traditional Indian sweet dessert from our chef Archana Arte on Tasty Safar.
Rasgulla is a soft and spongy dessert prepared with chenna (paneer) and cooked in sugar syrup. Here the Chef has used saffron (kesar) as a flavor. These rasgulla are very easy to make at home if you follow the step by step recipe.
#DiwaliSpecial #RasgullaRecipe #BengaliRasgulla #IndianSweets
For Chenna (Paneer)
1 Litre Milk
1 Cup Water
1 tbsp Vinegar
1/2 tsp Sugar
2 Cups Sugar
3 Cups Water
– To make the chenna, boil a litre of full fat milk.
– Take a cup of water and add some vinegar to it. Give a stir.
– Add this mixture to the boiled milk. Stir.
– Let the milk curdle properly.
– Strain the crumbled paneer.
– Put some cold water on the crumbled paneer.
– Squeeze out all the excess water & hang it in a cloth for half an hour. – Remove the paneer in a plate. Add sugar and saffron strands. Mix well.
– Knead the dough properly with your hands till the sugar dissolves.
– In another pan add sugar and water. Add saffron strands and let it come to a boil. Sugar syrup is ready.
– Make small portions of the paneer and keep it aside in a plate.
– Make round balls and add one by one in the sugar syrup.
– Cover it with a lid and let the rasgullas cook in the syrup for 5 minutes.
– After 5 minutes add 1/2th cup of water and again cover it with a lid.
– Repeat this step for 2 more times & then turn off the flame.
– Let them cool down in the syrup for at least 2 hrs.
– Kesar rasgullas are ready to be served.
Mohanthal Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWi2wXkh-Ng
Subscribe to Tasty Safar for more food recipes in Hindi!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page: