To shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware that is shown in our recipe videos, visit here: https://shop.cookdtv.com
To watch our recipe videos in Tamil, visit here: https://bit.ly/cookd-tamil
Watermelon Granita is a refreshing and cold #Dessert that is a favourite to kids and adults alike. This #Watermelon Sorbet is made using watermelon, lemon, sugar, and salt. Make this #WatermelonGranita at home and serve it. Do try it out and share your feedback with us!
In Partnership with @Butterfly Kitchen Appliances
Watermelon Granita Recipe:
Watermelon (cubes)(frozen) – 3 Cups
Powdered Sugar – 2 tbsp
Lemon Juice – ½ no.
Black Salt – A Pinch
Mint Sprigs – For Garnish
1. Freeze the watermelon cubes overnight.
2. Add the frozen watermelon into a food processor along with the salt, lemon juice and sugar and blitz to a frozen mixture.
3. Transfer to a tray and fluff up with a fork, and freeze for 30 mins.
4. Take the tray out of the fridge and run a fork through the mixture to create a snow-like texture.
5. Repeat the process, if needed until the mixture is like free ice granules, just like gola or snow.
6. Serve garnished with a mint sprig.
Stay connected with us!
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes