How To Make Fried Chicken Recipe | Crispy Chicken Fry Recipe | Southern Fried Chicken Recipe | How To Make KFC Chicken Recipe | Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe | How To Make Deep Fried Chicken Recipe | Best Fried Chicken Recipe | KFC Recipe | How To Make Crunchy Chicken Recipe | How To Fry Chicken Recipe | Crispy Chicken Recipe | KFC Fried Chicken Recipe | Easy Fried Chicken Recipe | Homemade Fried Chicken
How To Make Southern Fried Chicken
Southern fried chicken is a crispy and crunchy comfort food perfect for all meat lovers. Tender chicken pieces coated in a herb and spice mix then fried to golden perfection in this delicious southern fried chicken recipe.
This recipe will show you how to make the perfect crispy style fried chicken that tastes just as good as KFC fried chicken. This fried chicken recipe will soon become a family favourite for all, even for the picky adults and the fussy children as it gives the best fried chicken you’ll ever taste.
200g Plain Flour
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Chilli Powder
1. In a large bowl add the plain flour
2. Then mix in the paprika, pepper, garlic powder, salt and chilli powder and mix all the dry spices together
3. In a deep fryer, heat the oil on medium heat
4. In a small bowl crack the eggs and whisk
5. Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the flour mixture before repeating by dipping into egg and flour again
6. Deep fry and cook for 3-4 on each side
7. Remove from oil when golden brown
8. Serve with french fries and the dip of your choice!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Connect with Cook with Nabeela:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cookwithnabeela
Subscribe to Cook with Nabeela: http://bit.ly/2JhSPty
#cookwithnabeela #friedchicken #southernfriedchicken #recipes #howto #food