Presenting a refreshing and delicious dessert recipe. This recipe requires minimal ingredients and efforts. Here I have used strawberry flavored custard powder but if u want to give variation to this recipe u can use vanilla flavoured custard powder and garnish it with fresh fruits to make it look attractive and tempting.
Tips and suggestions:
1. Heat the milk before pouring custard mixture.
2. Dissolve custard powder in hot/warm milk to avoid lumps.
3. Let the custard mixture come at room temperature before putting in refrigerator.
4. Chill the custard in refrigerator for atleast an hour to enhance the deliciousness of it.
5. Do not add too much butter in Oreo crumbs else it will become hard and difficult to take out when u put in refrigerator to chill.
Milk – 500 ml
Custard powder (strawberry flavored)- 3 tablespoons
Sugar – 6 tablespoons (increase if u want it more sweet)
Oreo biscuits – 8-10
Butter – 2-3 tablespoons
Some sprinkles to garnish
Please like, share and subscribe to our channel and press the bell icon to get updates of our new uploads.
Follow us on Instagram:
Let us know what variations u made in this dish.
#dessert #strawberry #strawberrydessert #strawberrydelight #oreorecipes #oreo #oreodessertrecipes #delicious #tasty #tastebuds #foodies #foods #dessertrecipes #quickrecipes #instantrecipes #quickdessertrecipes #photooftheday #foodpics #foodphotography