Keto Rasmalai is a popular Indian Keto Dessert. Low carb Rasmalai recipe is a rich cheesecake without a crust to satisfy sweet cravings.
Learn how to make super soft rasmalai that easily melts in your mouth. RasMalai comes from Ras “Juice” and Malai “Cream”. Rasmalai is one of the most popular Indian Dessert.
Making Rasmalai from scratch is an easy 4-step process. The best part is that it doesn’t require a whole lot of ingredients and you can make this delicious Indian dessert with a few basic ingredients.
Best keto dessert recipe to satisfy your cravings for sweets while on a ketogenic diet. This rasmalai is made with low-carb ingredients. Share this keto rasmalai recipe with your family, friends and loved ones, so they will also enjoy this festive season while maintaining their Ketogenic diet lifestyle.
Some of the most popular Rasmalai variations: Angoori Rasmalai, Kesar Rasmalai.
An absolutely delicious, satisfying, nourishing & mouth-watering keto rasmalai can be part of a low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins diets and great for weight loss.
You’re definitely going to love this low carb ketogenic rasmalai.
A treat for KETO and RASMALAI lovers.
For Chena/Rasmalai Balls/Flattened Paneer balls/Crumbled Cheese
1) Whole milk – 1 litre
2) Lime juice – 2 tbsp
For Syrup to cook Chena
1) Water – 1 litre
2) Stevia – 1/4 cup
For Keto Rabdi for Rasmalai
1) Almond milk – 750 ml
2) Saffron threads – 10-12
3) Stevia – 1/4 cup
4) Cardamom powder – 2tsp
For Garnishing Keto Rasmalai
1) Almonds – 5g
2) Pistachio – 5g
Making Keto Rasmalai Chena Balls
1) Bring 1-litre whole milk to boil and keep stirring in between.
2) Add lime juice and Stir the milk. Immediately you can see that milk begins to curdle. Turn off the flame.
3) Drain the whey: Pour it into the cheesecloth-lined colander.
4) Now, gently rinse with cool water to get rid of the lemon flavor.
5) Make a knot to the cheesecloth and gently squeeze any excess water. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
6) Transfer the chena to a plate and knead well for about 10 minutes until it gets soft and smooth.
7) Now make equal small size balls and flatten them lightly to make discs. Set them aside.
Cooking Rasmalai Chena discs in syrup
1) Take 1-litre water in a wide pan and add 1/4 cup Stevia.
2) Bring it to boil and add Chena balls prepared previously.
3) Cover & Cook for 15 minutes and you will find the balls will be double in size.
4) Now gently squeeze the discs to remove access syrup. Set these aside.
Making Keto Rabri for Rasmalai
1) Bring 750ml Almond milk to boil in a heavy bottom pan on a medium flame. And keep stirring in between.
2) Now add Saffron, cardamom powder, stevia. Give it a good mix.
3) Boil for 15 minutes on low flame and keep stirring in between. You will see that milk gets thick and will also be reduced in quantity.
4) Now pour this delicious rabri over the rasmalai discs and garnish with almonds & pistachio chips. Serve it cold.
Quick and Easy KETO RASMALAI recipe is ready! Enjoy with your family, friends and loved ones. Thank you!
Subscribe us on Youtube @ https://www.youtube.com/c/5minutekitchen?sub_confirmation=1
#keto #Diwali #rasmalai #ketorasmalai #ketodiet #5MinuteKitchen #ketogenic
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose and does not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. Readers are subjected to use this information at their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a
qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns, and/or needs.