Diwali Special | Cham Cham Sweet Recipe | Bengali Sweets | Dessert Recipes | Indian Sweets
#chamcham #bengalichamcham #diwalisweets #bengalisweets #dessert #indiansweets #milksweets #milksweetsrecipe #dessertrecipes #diwalisweetrecipes #homecooking
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Homemade Khoa link: https://youtu.be/q_TfJ5RtTa0
To Make Chenna
Full Fat Milk – 2 Litre
Juice Of 3 Lemon
To Make Sugar Syrup
Suagr – 2 Cups ( 1 Cup – 250 Ml )
Water – 2 1/2 Cups
Rose Essence – 2 Drops
To Make Filling
Unsweetened Khoa – 200 Gms
Sugar – 3 Tbsp
1. Boil the milk in a saucepan and and add the lemon juice to curdle it.
2. Strain the whole mixture to separate the chena. Wash the chena with fresh water to remove any lemon flavour remaining.
3. Squeeze out the water fully and transfer the chena to a large bowl.
4. Knead the chena with palms to make sure it is soft and lumpless. Prepare the cham-cham bullets with chena and keep aside.
5. Take sugar and water in a pan. Boil until the sugar is melted. Add rose essence and mix.
6. Now add in the chena bullets to the sugar syrup, cover the pan with a lid and cook the cham chams for 10 mins.
7. For the khoya filling, take the unsweetened khoya in a pan. Keep mixing it until it is soft.
8. Add in sugar, cardamom powder and saffron milk. Mix until it becomes a nice thick mass.
9. Now make a slit in the cham-cham bullet and fill it with prepared khoya. Garnish with a cherry on the top.
10. Prepare all of them similarly and sprinkle some chopped pistachios and saffron strands on the top.
11. Yummy cham-chams are ready to be served.
Our favorite Diwali festival is around the corner and don’t you think it’s a sin to not make and eat all those lovely and exotic sweets that day? Yes, right? So don’t you panic because here we are with one of the best sweet recipes. This is called Cham-Cham, a milk based Bengali sweet. It tastes as good as it looks and we are sure you will keep going back to this one once you get a taste of it. It’s soft, juicy, magical and melts in your mouth like soft butter. So get all the ingredients listed in here and try making them for any special occasions or get togethers. Enjoy this sweet with your family and friends♥
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/