Creamy Boneless Chicken Recipe | Boneless Chicken Gravy Recipe | Creamy Chicken Curry | Mild Chicken Curry | Boneless Chicken Handi Recipe | Chicken Recipe | Boneless Chicken Gravy
Ingredients for Creamy Boneless Chicken Gravy:
– Boneless Chicken, 2” pieces- 450- 500 gms (1 lb)
– Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 2 tsp
– Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
– Green Cardamom- 4
– Cloves- 4
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tsp
– Fried Onions, crushed- 2 medium onions – 150 gms (6 tbsp crushed fried onions)
– Whisked Curd/Yogurt- 6 tbsp (120 ml)
– Cashew-Almond paste- 7+7
– Ghee or melted butter (cooled)- 2 tsp
– Whole Black Peppercorns- 15-16
– Whole Red Chillies- 4
– Garam Masala Powder- 3/4 tsp
– Cow Milk- 5-6 tbsp (50 ml)
– Refined Oil- 3 tbsp
– Kewra Water- 1 tsp (optional)
– Wash & pat dry the boneless chicken & cut these into 2” pieces.
– Soak the cashew nuts and almonds in warm water for around 30 mins.
– Peel the skin from the almonds. Add these and the cashews into a grinder and coarse grind it. Now add 3-4 tbsp water and blend these into a paste.
– Fry 2 medium onions (150 gms) in oil till golden and set aside to cool. Crush it with your hand and set aside.
– Whisk the yogurt.
– Marinate the chicken pieces with items specified for marination. Mix it well and marinate for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
– Take out 5-6 tbsp (50 ml) of boiled cow milk cooled to room temperature.
– Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and add the whole black peppercorns and red chillies.
– Give a stir and then add the marinated chicken. Fry on high heat for 2 mins and then on medium heat for another 2 mins till oil separates.
– Now reduce heat to low and slowly add the cow milk (boiled milk cooled to room temperature) and give a stir a mix.
– Cover and cook on low heat for 20 mins till the chicken is tender and oil separates. Flip and stir once in between after 10 mins.
– Remove lid and add the garam masala powder.
– Simmer on low heat for 2 mins.
– Finally, add the Kewra water (optional) for enhanced flavour.
– Give and mix and serve.
#creamychickencurry #bonelesschickengravy #creamychickenrecipe #mildchickencurry #chickengravy #chickencurry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken