My Favourite Lunch Recipe Chicken Rice. During working in Restaurants we all chefs have this one full Bowl.
Chicken Breast 2 no.
Rice soaked in water 1 cup
Black pepper crushed ½ tsp + 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil 2 tbsp
Green chilli 8-10 no.
Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
Ginger julienne 1½ inch.
Water 1½ ltr.
Coriander chopped ¼ cup
Lemon juice 1 no.
Spring onion chopped for garnish
1. Cut the chicken breast into thin slice.
2. Heat oil in a wok, add chicken slices and mix well.
3. Add salt and black pepper crushed, mix well and sauté for 4-5 min.
4. Meanwhile cut the green chillies and keep it aside.
5. Add garlic chopped and ginger julienne into the pan, mix well and sauté for 2 min.
6. Add green chillies, mix well and sauté for 1 min.
7. Add soaked rice and water, mix well.
8. Add salt and black pepper, mix well and cover and cook for 12-15 min. stir in between.
9. After 15 min. remove the cover and mix well.
10. Add coriander chopped, mix well and cook for 1 min.
11. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice and mix well.
12. Remove in serving bowl, garnish with spring onion chopped and serve hot.
#ChickenRice #Easy&QuickRecipe #OnepotdishRecipe
Follow me on YouTube for the variety of dishes: https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharpalsingh
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalsokhi/?ref=bookmarks
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalssokhi
Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/harpal7793/