Are you ready to learn how to make Apple Roses? Whether you are celebrating the holidays, trying to impress your significant other for Valentine’s Day, or throwing a surprise for your best friend, these apple puff pastry roses are the perfect dessert to get the job done.
These amazing apple roses are perfect party favors or if you just want to surprise your family in a minutes.
The best part is that they are incredibly easy to make. If I can do it, you can do it. Let’s get baking right now!
See more new delicious recipes on my channel:
Don’t forget about 🔔 and SUBSCRIBE 👍 to miss a new video with easy and tasty recipes.
Leave a coment and share ➡️ your beloved recipe with your friends.
Don’t hesistate to ask me about my recipes 😍😍😍
I love my subscribers 💖💖💖
Subtitles are available in different languages, click on ⚙️ and select you language please 😉
I am sorry for using auto Google translator, so if translation will be wrong, thank you for understanding! 🙏
2 large red apple, cored and very thinly sliced
1/2 cup white sugar
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
2 cup of water
1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar (Optional)
1. Defrost puff pastry at room temperature if you haven’t already. This should take about 20-30 minutes.
2. Prepare a bowl half filled with water and lemon juice. Cut the apples in half,
remove the core and cut the apples into paper-thin slices. Leave the skin on to give your roses their red color.
Immediately place the sliced apples in a bowl so that they do not change color.
3. Cook the apples in the bowl for about 3 minutes to soften them a little and make them easier to roll.
If you prefer, you can also boil the apple slices with water in a small saucepan (on the stove).
Apple slices should be cooked just long enough to bend without breaking. If they break, you need to weld them a little more.
4. Unroll the puff pastry on a clean and lightly floured table. Using a rolling pin, stretch the dough into a rectangular shape about 12 x 9 inches (30 x 22 cm).
Cut the dough into 6 strips, each about 2 x 9 inches (5 x 22 cm).
5. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Drain the apples.
6. Lay the apple slices on the dough overlapping each other. Make sure the top (skin side) of the slices protrudes slightly from the strip.
7. Bend the bottom of the dough.
8. Starting at one end, carefully roll up the dough, holding the apple pieces in place. Close the edge at the end, pressing with your finger, and place in a regular shape.
9. Do the same for all 6 roses. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for about 40-45 minutes, until done.
NOTES: Make sure the dough is fully cooked inside before taking the roses out of the oven!
If the apples start to burn on top after the first 30 minutes, move the baking sheet to the bottom rack of the oven and bake all the way through.
You can also loosely cover with aluminum foil for these last 10-15 minutes to avoid burning the top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
#easyrecipes #tasty #breakfast #dessert #pie #cake #appleroses