Pan De Coco Bread Machine Recipe
Learn how to make this sweet and delicious bread called Pan De Coco Bread Machine. Use a bread machine to make this tasty Pandecoco bread.
Pan De Coco Bread Machine Ingredients
For The Pan De Coco Bread:
4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup milk
1 large egg
2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1 teaspoon salt
For The Pan De Coco Filling:
1 pack sweetened coconut flakes
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make Pan De Coco Bread Machine:
1. In a bread machine, add the water, milk, egg, butter, white sugar, salt, flour, and yeast. Select Dough, then press Start.
2. Make sure that all the ingredients are mixed well.
3. To make the filling, melt butter in a saucepan. Then add the coconut flakes. Stir well. Add the brown sugar and vanilla extract. Continue stirring over low heat. When the mixture gets sticky, set aside.
4. Place dough on a flat surface lightly dusted with flour. Knead then divide into four (4) equal parts. Roll and divide each part into six (6) equal parts.
5. Use a rolling pin to flatten each Pan De Coco dough. Add a tablespoon of the coconut filling. Gather the sides of the dough, pinch, then seal with a twist.
6. Add flour at the bottom of each dough then arrange on a baking sheet. Place three (3) fork marks on each dough.
7. Allow the dough to rise for 20 minutes then bake in a preheated oven at 325°F for 25 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and allow the Pan De Coco to cool off before serving.
In the Philippines, ube is cooked with sugar and eaten as a sweetened dessert.
Steamed Ube Cupcake Recipe – Pinoy Dessert Recipes
The other morning, I stumbled upon a simple steamed cupcake recipe.
Steamed Coffee Cupcakes – Pinoy Dessert Recipe
I had some whole milk sitting in the fridge so I whipped out my dessert recipe book.
Steamed Milk Cupcakes- How to make Quick, Easy, and Cheap Filipino Dessert Recipes
Graham balls are perfect for any occasion this recipe is free of fuss and is an easy make.
Easy Graham Balls Recipe – How to make Quick, Easy, and Cheap Filipino Dessert Recipes
The bananas makes this dish moist and chewy. You can easily make these steamed cupcakes.
Steamed Banana Cupcakes – Pinoy Dessert Recipes
A sweet start to 2017 the year of the Rooster in the Chinese zodiac.
Dulce De Leche Cupcakes – Pinoy Dessert Recipes
I made these steamed pandan cupcakes for our Sunday merienda. They smell so masarap.
Steamed Pandan Cupcakes – Pinoy Dessert Recipes
Thank you for watching Pinoy Dessert Recipe videos!
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE ( https://goo.gl/kNfYoV) to see more sweet and tasty dessert videos!!!