Walnut Chocolate Burfi | Easy Dessert Recipes | Chocolate Recipes | Milk Sweet | Homemade | Mithai
#CaliforniaWalnuts #ShareThePowerOf3 #WalnutChocolateBurfi #QuickDesserts #burfi #walnut #milksweetrecipes #milkburfirecipe #milkpowderburfi #sweets #homecooking #homemade #chocolate #chocolaterecipes #mithai #milksweet #burfirecipe #easydessert #tasty #yummy
Walnut – 3 Cups
Dark Chocolate – 200 Gms
Unsalted Butter – 50 Gms
Milk – 1/2 Cup
Milk Powder – 2 Cups
Digestive Biscuits (Powdered) – 1 Cup
Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
1. To a mixer jar, add the walnuts, pulse a few times to just crush the walnuts into
smaller pieces and keep it aside.
2. Chop the dark chocolate and keep it aside.
3. To a pan, add butter and then add the ground walnuts.
4. To this mixture, add the chopped chocolate and mix well.
5. Add milk and milk powder to the pan. Mix everything gradually.
6. Now add the powdered biscuits and mix well.
7. Finally add the condensed milk and mix.
8. Spread the barfi mixture in the pan and cool it completely.
9. Cut the barfi into squares and serve.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/