Turkish Style Chicken is a Unique and Famous dish of turkey. specially made for Turkish food lovers out there. make this Turkish-style chicken recipe using Nurpur Butter, Milk, and Cheddar Cheese, and let us know how it turned out.
#sooperchef #nurpur #turkishfood #turkish
Turkish Style Chicken Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken Preparation:
Boneless chicken 1 kg
Red chili powder 2 tbsp
Yogurt 1 cup
Paprika powder 1 ½ tbsp.
Salt 1 tsp
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste
Cumin powder 1 tbsp
Tomato paste 1/3 cup
Oil 1/3 cup
Ingredients for White Sauce:
Butter 2 tbsp
All-purpose flour 1 ½ tbsp.
Milk 3 cups
Salt 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Ingredients for Turkish Chicken:
Nurpur Cheddar Cheese
Directions for Chicken Preparation:
1. In a bowl add chicken, red chili powder, yogurt, paprika, salt, vinegar, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, tomato paste and marinate it well. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
2. In a pan heat oil and add marinated chicken and cook until it’s 90% done. Take off flame and set aside.
Directions for White Sauce Preparation:
3. In a pan heat butter and add flour, cook until fragrant.
4. Now add milk and cook until starts to thicken.
5. Now add black pepper, white pepper, salt and mix it well. your white sauce is ready.
Directions for Turkish Chicken Preparation:
6. In a preheated pan add cooked chicken, white sauce and Nurpur Cheddar Cheese. Cover and cook for 10 minutes over low flame or until cheese melts.
7. Your Turkish Chicken is ready.