Looking for a quick yet lip smacking chicken recipe? Try this Chicken Bharta recipe by following the simple steps shown in the video.
– 250g Boneless Chicken
– 2 Boiled Eggs
– 1 Onion
– 1 Tomato
– 10/11 Garlic Cloves
– Lemon-sized Ginger
– 3 tbsp Ghee
– 50g Butter
– 1 tbsp Cream
– Crushed Whole Garam Masala
– 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
– 1 tsp Turmeric
– 1 tsp Coriander Powder
– 1 tsp Cumin Powder
– 2 tbsp Salt
– 1/2 tsp Sugar
– Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Methi)
– 2/3 Green Chillies
– Take a cup of water in a pan and add a tbsp salt to it. Stir well.
– Add the thin chicken slices in the warm water.
– Cover the pan and let the chicken boil.
– Flip the chicken slices after 2-3 minute and cover again.
– Dish out the boiled chicken slices and let it cool.
– Shred the chicken as shown in the video. You may also use a fork for this purpose.
– Keep the Chicken Stalk aside for the gravy.
– Add sliced tomato in the grinder along with chopped ginger and the garlic cloves. Grind and turn it into a fine paste.
– Add ghee and butter into the pan.
– Add crushed whole garam masala in the pan and mix well.
– Add the chopped onion when you get the garam masala aroma and keep stirring once in a while.
– When the onion starts to turn brownish, add the tomato paste and mix well.
– Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cumin powder in the gravy and mix well.
– Fry the gravy for 5-7 mins but keep stirring every after 1 minute.
– Add a tbsp salt and mix again.
– Now, add the shredded chicken and mix well.
– Cover the pan and let the chicken cook.
– After around a minute uncover and stir well.
– Add sugar and cream in the gravy and mix well.
– Cover the pan again
– Cut a boiled egg into small pieces.
– Uncover the pan and stir well.
– Crush and add the dry fenugreek leaves (methi).
– Add the boiled egg pieces and mix well.
– Add a bit of the chicken stalk and stir.
– Cover and let the gravy boil for 5 mins.
– Turn off the flame.
– Cover the pan and let the gravy settle for 5 minutes.
– Garnish with green chilli and sliced egg before serving.
Chicken Bharta is ready to be served!
Subscribe to our channel for more easy and tasty recipes: https://www.youtube.com/c/cookkaro
Like our Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/2S8vAO9
Follow us on Instagram: https://bit.ly/3eif6MJ
For more Recipes visit the links below:
Bengali Style Dhokar Dalna: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vPq0…
Delicious Crispy Chicken Nuggets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OccXy…
Malai Paneer Kofta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9q_q…
Tropical Traveller by Del. https://soundcloud.com/del-sound
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/2Putju2
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/wfyUZvXo7p4