Here’s the recipe:
REAL JOLLY RANCHER JELLO SHOTS
1 (750ml) Bottle Vodka
Bag of Jolly Ranchers
4 Packets Jolly Rancher Jello
2 oz. Small Plastic Cups
1. Separate Jolly Ranchers by color. Drop into small bottles and top with vodka. Allow to infuse overnight.
2. To 1 cup of boiling water add a packet of jolly rancher jello. Stir well and leave to cool.
3. Add 1.5 oz. (45ml) of corresponding jolly rancher vodka and stir.
4. Lightly spray the inside of plastic cups with nonstick spray.
5. Pour in jello mix and place in refrigerator to set.
6. Remove from cup and sprinkle with crushed jolly ranchers. Enjoy!
Get a Tipsy T-Shirt: http://bit.ly/2h8vFwP
If you have a cool drink recipe or picture, send it to us: [email protected]
Brand/Media Inquiries: [email protected]
MORE TIPSY BARTENDER
Tweets by TipsyBartender
What to send us booze:
3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22
Los Angeles, CA 90010