500g Beef ribs
2 inch Cinnamon Stick
2 pcs Star Anise
2 pcs Soup Spices (Sup Bunjut)
1 pcs Beef stock cube
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Black pepper
20g Spring onion (slice)
30g Deep fried shallot
A handful coriander leaves
1. Blend shallots, garlic and ginger roughly.
2. In a pan heat up oil and sauté blended ingredient, cinnamon stick and star anise until fragrant.
3. Transfer the mixture into the slow cooker pot.
4. Add in soup spices (sup bunjut), water and beef ribs.
5. Cook for 2 hours under “High” setting.
6. Next add in beef stock cube, celery, carrot, potato, salt and black pepper. Cook for another 30 minutes under “High” setting.
7. Garnish with condiment before serve.
Note: For NF-NI15 (1.5L capacity), ingredient of the recipe to be reduced by half.