Hey all explorers, Hope you’re doing fab there! I welcome you all back in our channel ❤️ If you watch our videos regularly, you know that both Indranil and I are big foodies. So, I try making fun recipes, which are super quick to prepare and healthy too. I avoid cooking rich, heavy dishes on a regular basis. I thought whenever I get little breaks in between the #travelvlogs & #foodvlogs we create, let me upload #mysecretrecipe as #ytshorts series so that you guys can explore new things in cooking too.
For us, life is either an adventure or nothing at all. We adventure on #travel and #food both 😋😍
Here’s the full recipe for my secret recipe #3 by Shreyashi-
1. Boneless chicken pieces (small)- 500 gms
2. Curd- 300 gms
3. Cumin powder- 1 tsp
4. Coriander powder- 1.5 tsp
5. Garlic paste- 2 tsp
6. Ginger+ Green chillis paste- 1.5 tsp
7. Capsicums- 2 large sized, diced
8. Onions- 2 medium sized, thickly sliced
9. Oilve oil- 3tsp
10. Black pepper- 2 tbsp (crushed)
11. Salt as per taste
1. take a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients listed in no. 1 to 6, add salt, add black 1 tbsp of pepper crushed, add chicken pieces, keep covered in marination for at least 1 hour. Sauté or grill them with 2 tsp of olive oil. If your diet permits, you may add 1/2 tsp of butter in this too.
2. heat a wok, add onion slices, let it be pinkish and a little mushy, add capsicum pieces, let the flame be lowest to medium all the time, add the leftover marination after taking out the chicken pieces for grill, turn the flame to highest, let the gravy boil, add grilled chicken pieces, mix well, cover and keep it on lowest flame for 5-7 minutes, open the lid, turn the flame to the highest, fry the whole thing for 3-5 minutes, take out in a plate to serve hot.
This can be a perfect winter dinner. You may either have it with bread or jeera rice or herbed rice or may simply have it as it is.
– LOVE & LIGHTS
– Your own story teller, Shreyashi