Homemade mango sorbet recipe, a healthy frozen mango dessert prepared without ice cream machine.
Sorbet is a mixture of fruit & sugar. Here it is with a slight twist. In this recipe we are using condensed milk to replace sugar for a smoother texture. Do try this mango sorbet and tell us how you like it.
If you like the recipe & dish please share our video, subscribe to our channel and press the bell icon to remain updated on all new recipe video uploads. Thanks!
200 grams cubed & frozen mango pulp
50 grams condensed milk
5 mint leaves
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. cube the mango pulp and freeze till hard
2. add to a food processor/blender alomg with the condensed milk & mint leaves. blend till half blended
3. add the lemon juice & blend till nice & smooth
4. freeze till it soft sets, about 3-5 hours
5. remove, scoop out & serve
Please watch: “सूजी का टेस्टी और आसान नाश्ता बनाने की विधि | Sooji Balls | Nashta Recipes Indian | Breakfast Recipe”