Mango Shrikhand | Amrakhand | Dessert Recipes | Indian Dessert | Indian Sweets | Mango Recipes
#MangoShrikhand #Amrakhand #DessertRecipes #IndianDessert #IndianSweets #mangorecipes #homecooking #shrikhand
Mango – 1 No.
Powdered Sugar – 1 Tbsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2U5Xxrn)
1. Slice the ripe mango, discard the seed, remove the flesh.
2. Chop it into smaller bits.
3. Grind it into a fine puree in a mixer jar.
4. Strain the curd through a cloth and remove the excess moisture.
5. Transfer the hung curd to a bowl.
6. Add powdered sugar and cardamom powder.
7. Blend them together. You can use a hand blender if you have. Or a wire whisk will do the work.
8. Now add the mango puree to the mixture and combine well.
9. Mango Skrikhand is ready.
10. For serving, fill 3/4 of the glass with shrikhand, layer it with some mango bits.
11. Do another layer of shrikhand and top it of with mango bits and saffron.
12. Serve the dessert nice and chilled.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingT…
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecooking…
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com