#shorts #youtubeshorts #yshorts #short #viralshorts
GET YOUR CUSTOMIZED KETO DIET PLAN : https://bit.ly/3BQHcJi
Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug /KETO DESSERT RECIPES
1 large egg
2 tablespoons salted butter
2 tablespoons almond flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 ½ tablespoons erythritol
2 teaspoons coconut flour
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking powder
1. Measure out 2 Tbsp. butter and put it inside the mug you will be using.
2. Microwave the butter for 20-25 seconds until it mostly melted and hot. Add your sweetener to the melted butter.
Note: You can use any low carb/low glycemic sweetener for this. Read more at: the best low carb sweeteners.
3. Add your 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder to the butter.
4. Add your coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
5. Don’t forget the egg! It will help the cake rise.
6. Mix the ingredients well, until everything is combined and there’s as little lumps as you can get. If you’re going to make 2 servings, this is the point where you would measure the batter out into 2 mugs or 2 ramekins.
Per chocolate mug cake: 405 Calories, 36.94g Fats, 5.86g Net Carbs, and 12.31g Protein.
7. Microwave the cake for 60-75 seconds. It takes 75 seconds in my microwave. If you are making 2 servings, probably 50-60 seconds would do the best – I never make 2 servings because I’m greedy 🙂
8. While you’re waiting for the cake to cook, whip some cream in a mixing bowl. (Optional)
I do this by using an immersion blender – very quick, easy, and tasty but it will produce stiff peaked whipped cream (and to some it may be over whipped). Pour enough whipping cream into a container to cover the immersion blender blades. Blend for 20-40 seconds until you reach the consistency you want.
9. Let the cake cool for a moment and spoon on the whipped cream. (Optional)