Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes Cheesy Chicken Rice Bake Recipe
Serving Size: 2 pax
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
3 tbsp Vegetable oil
1 inch Ginger, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 Boneless chicken leg, cut into small pieces
2 cups Cooked rice
¼ cup Chicken stock
1 Japanese cucumber, sliced
6 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 Spring onion, finely chopped
1 tsp Sesame oil
1 cup Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
½ cup Mix of cheddar and parmesan cheese
To taste Salt
1. Preheat oven to 180oC.
2. Heat up oil in a frying pan and saute the ginger and garlic until fragrant. Then add in the chicken and fry until the chicken is cooked.
3. Add the rice and chicken stock, and simmer for a few minutes until the rice and stock are heated through. Season with salt to taste. Remove from heat.
4. Add in the Japanese cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, sesame oil and half of the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes. Mix well.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes and the cheese.
6. Transfer the chicken and rice to a casserole pot, then top with the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes and cheese mixture.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
8. Serve immediately.