This Navratri give your favourite Gulab Jamun an interesting twist and serve your loved ones this yummy Gulab Jamun Cheesecake. Learn an easy process to make No Bake Gulab Jamun Cheesecake by popular Bengali Actress Roshni Bhattacharyya, only on Big Bazaar Food. Stay tuned for more Eggless Dessert recipes on the channel.
#gulabjamuncake #cheesecake #nobakecake
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here: https://www.bigbazaar.com/cook-along-recipes
12-14 Gulab Jamuns
10-12 cookies, crushed
1 cup butter
2 cup cream cheese
1 cup hung yoghurt
½ Cup condensed milk
4 tbsp vegetarian gelatin
2 tbsp saffron milk
Chopped pistas, whipped cream & strawberry compote for garnishing.
1. Crush the cookies. Melt butter and add it to the crushed biscuits in a bowl and mix. Line a spring bottom tin with this mixture, press lightly and refrigerate to set.
2. Melt the veg gelatin in ½ cup hot water till well dissolved.
3. Blend together cream cheese, hung yoghurt, condensed milk and veg gelatin and blend till smooth. Add saffron milk
4. Take out the spring bottom tin. Spread the Haldiram’s Gulab Jamuns over the biscuit layer and pour the cream-yoghurt mixture over it. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or till set.
5. Serve garnished with chopped pistachios, whipped cream & strawberry compote.
Follow us on :-
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bigbazaarfood/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/bigbazaarfood/