Grilled Chicken | Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grill Chicken Recipe | How To Make Grilled Chicken | Grilled Chicken Breast | Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken | Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grill Chicken
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken
(Tsp- Teaspoon; Tbsp- Tablespoon )
– Chicken breast fillets – 4 (around 450 gms or 1 lb)
– Olive Oil – 4 tbsp
– Lemon Juice- 3 tsp
– Salt- 3/4 tsp
– Crushed pepper- 1 tsp
– Brown Sugar- 1.5 tbsp
– Dark Soy sauce- 2 tsp
– Crushed garlic-5 cloves (around 1 tsp)
– Finely chopped coriander/cilantro leaves -2 tsp
– Red Chilli Flakes- 1 tsp
– Take 4 chicken breast and fillet them into 1/2 inch thickness.
– Peel and crush the garlic cloves and fine chop the coriander/cilantro leaves.
– Add all the items for the marinade in a bowl and mix/whisk it to combine well.
– Add the marinade and spread it on the fillets uniformly. Cover & set aside for 30 mins.
– Preheat a grill pan and brush it with 1 tbsp olive oil to grease it.
– Now place the marinated chicken fillets side by side and grill it on Medium high heat. Add the balance marinade on the fillets and continue to grill it for 3-4 mins on Medium high heat.
– Flip the fillets and continue on the other side for 3-4 mins.
– Baste the pieces with the oil on the grill pan.
– Now lower heat to medium low and continue to grill on both sides for 3-4 mins on each side.
– Remove and serve hot with salad or sautéed vegetables on the side.
#grilledchicken #healthygrilledchicken #grillchickenrecipe #lemongarlicgrilledchicken #herbgrilledchicken #ketorecipe #grilledchickenbreast #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken