Whether you want to have a taste of nature or want to dig on a cheesecake, this Fruity Cheesecake brings the best of both for you! A perfect dessert to treat on. Find the detailed text recipes below! 🙂
Subscribe for more food fun – http://goo.gl/Pw8vy7
Business Emails – [email protected]
For Crust – 100g Biscuits
60 – 75ml Melted Butter
For Cheesecake: – 125g Cream Cheese
1/2 cup – Powdered Sugar
5g – Agar Flakes
1/2 cup – Water
100ml – Condensed Milk
100ml – Regular Milk
125ml – Whipping Cream
1/3 cup – Fruit puree(s) of your choice
1 1/2 – finely chopped fruits to top
1/4 cup – Sugar Syrup
1. Begin by adding the biscuits to a zip lock bag. Bash them with a rolling pin to a coarse powder like consistency. Transfer to a bowl, add in the melted butter and combine well.
2. Bowl over to a 8″ square cake tin, and press down. You may use a flat bottom glass to pack it in. Refrigerate until we prepare the cheesecake mix.
3. In a pan add in the agar, along with water. Let this stay idle for 10 odd minutes.
4. We’re going to take cream cheese in a mixing bowl, along with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Whisk together..
5. Place the bloomed agar to heat, medium flame, keep stirring. After it looks dissolved enough, 8-9 minutes in the clock, pour in the condensed milk and regular milk, increasing the heat to high and getting this to a boil stirring well.
6. Add in zest of a lemon and 1/2 tsp of juice to the creamcheese and mix,
7. Turn off the flame, let cool for 30 seconds stirring continuously, then pour in to the cream cheese mixture and whisk together nicely.
8. Also going to mix in 125 ml of cream which has been whipped well. to stiff peaks.
9. Pour this mixture to the cake tin and spoon the fruit purees on top. Then using a skewer swirl & twirl it around. Following which refrigerate the cheesecake for 30 minutes.
10. Top the cheesecake with freshly chopped fruits and spread well. Optional – you can use a simple syrup to smear on top of the fruits.
11. Once you’re done, let the cheesecake set & chill for 4 hours.
12. Undo the cake tin, slice up, & serve. You’re done my friend, that’s all you gotta do to make these fresh & fruity cheesecake bars.
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in