Here’s the recipe:
COOKIE SHOT GLASSES
3 Cups Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
⅔ Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Brown Sugar
⅓ Cup White Sugar
½ Tsp Salt
1 ½ Sticks Butter (Melted & Cooled)
1 Cup Chocolate Chips for coating the inside
1. Add the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to a large bowl and stir together.
2. Add the cooled melted butter, vanilla and eggs to a bowl and whisk well.
3. Add the flour mix to the butter and stir together. Add chocolate chips and from a dough.
4. Roll about 2 tbsp of the dough into a ball and place in the mold. Push down the insert.
5. Bake for about 17 minutes at 350F.
6. Gently cut off any excess cookie from the edges and allow to cool.
7. Coat inside with melted chocolate and leave to set. Pour in liquors. Enjoy responsibly!
FIND CAROLINE: https://www.youtube.com/carolineartiss
If you have a cool drink recipe or picture, send it to us: [email protected]
Brand/Media Inquiries: [email protected]
MORE TIPSY BARTENDER
Tweets by TipsyBartender
Send us booze:
3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22
Los Angeles, CA 90010