For more tasty food videos subscribe to our channel @ https://bit.ly/SubscribeToCookd
Chicken Kothu Parotta is a delicious #NonVegStreetFood from Tamil Nadu. This #KothuParotta is made using maida, chicken, onion, and tomato. You can now make these #ChickenKothuParotta with Cookd’s simple recipe and serve it with salna. Do try this recipe and share your feedback with us.
Chicken Kothu Parotta Recipe:
Parotta – 3 nos
Oil – 3 tbsp
Onion (Finely Chopped) – 2 nos
Tomato (Finely Chopped) – 1 no
Green Chilli (Finely Chopped) – 2 nos
Curry Leaves – 1 Sprig
Egg – 2 nos
Chicken (Cooked and Shredded) – 150 grams
Chicken Salna – 1 ½ Cup
Salt – ½ tsp
Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
1. Cut the cooked Parotta into small pieces.
2. In a Tawa/Pan, heat oil and add the finely chopped onions, green chili, and curry leaves.
3. Once the onions are translucent add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are mushy.
4. Add the chopped Parotta and mix well.
5. Add the Eggs and Salt to the Pan/Tawa. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the Chicken Salna, Shredded Chicken, mix well until combined, and continue to cook by mixing it for 4 minutes.
7. Use the iron/steel ladle shred the parotta into small bits
8. Add the Black Pepper Powder, Coriander leaves, mix well and remove from the heat.
Visit Cookd shop for high quality, tried & tested Cookware for your kitchen – https://shop.cookdtv.com
Like our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/CookdRecipes