Chicken Hakka Noodles Restaurant Style | Chicken Hakka Noodles Recipe | Chicken Noodles Recipe | Chicken Hakka Noodles | Chicken Fried Noodles Recipe | Chicken Chowmein | Hakka Noodles | Spice Eats Chicken Noodles
Ingredients for Chicken Hakka Noodles:
– 150 gms. chicken, boiled and shredded (Boiled in water with salt and pepper powder)
– Noodles, 150 gms pack, sufficient for 2 persons
– Garlic, chopped – 5-6 cloves (around 2 tsp)
– White onion, thick sliced – 1 medium
– Green Chillies, sliced – 3 numbers
– Carrots, julienned- 1 cup
– Shredded cabbage- 1 cup
– Green Bell peppers/Capsicum, julienned- 1 cup
– Spring onion/scallions, greens- 3 tbsp
– Soy sauce- 2.5 tsp
– White Vinegar- 2 tsp
– Salt- 1/4 tsp or to taste
– Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
– Refined Oil- 1.5 tbsp
– Slice the white onion into thick slices.
– Chop the garlic cloves, julienne/fine slice the carrots, capsicum (green bell peppers) and shred the cabbage.
– Chop the green portion of spring onions/scallions for garnish later.
– To boil the noodles, follow the instructions on the packet.
– For 150 gm noodles, heat 1.5 litres of water in a pan on high heat till it comes to a boil.
– Add the noodles and stir it lightly for it to open up.
– Boil it for 2-3 mins, should not be soft but “al dente”.
– Drain it in a colander and wash it with cold water to stop the cooking.
– Add 1 tsp of oil and mix it well to coat the boiled noodles so that they don’t stick.
– Set it aside.
– Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a wok.
– Add the chopped garlic and give a stir.
– Now add the thick onion slices and stir fry on high heat for 30 secs
– Add the sliced chillies, give a mix and sauté on high heat for another 30 secs.
– Now add the julienned/sliced carrots and the shredded cabbage, mix and sauté for 1 min on high heat.
– Add the boiled & shredded chicken pieces and give it a mix.
– Now add the julienned capsicum/green pepper, mix and sauté for 1 min on high heat.
– Add the boiled noodles and toss it with the chicken and veggies to combine everything.
– Add the dark soy sauce and vinegar and toss to coat with the sauce.
– Add salt, pepper powder and mix it well. Toss it on high heat for around 2 mins.
– Lastly garnish with spring onion greens, give a mix & serve hot.
#chickenhakkanoodles #chickennoodles #chickenfriednoodles #chickennoodlesrecipe #hakkanoodles #chinesenoodles #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #chickenchowmein