Spicy Chicken Roast | Dry Chicken Fry | Chicken Stir Fry | chicken starter recipes | Chicken Recipe
Chicken Stir Fry is an absolute delight for chicken lovers. This is one of the easiest non-vegetarian starters to prepare using all the very basic ingredients that are available round the clock in our kitchens. So do not spare even a minute when you want crave for sumptuous food. Get your hands on that fresh chicken, try this recipe and enjoy!
#spicychickenroast #chickenroast #chickenstirfry #chickenrecipe #easychickenrecipes #chickendryroast #friedchicken #chickenstarterrecipes #drychickenfry #chickenstarterrecipes #stirfry #homecooking #chickenrecipesfordinner
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase https://www.amazon.in/shop/homecookingshow
Boneless Chicken – 1/2 Kg
Pound Ginger & Garlic
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Chilli Powder – 3 Tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 Tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
Green Chilli – 3 Nos (Slit)
1. Cut the chicken into thin strips and put them in a bowl.
2. To the bowl, add pounded ginger and garlic, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and mix everything well. Marinate the chicken for 30 mins.
3. To a pan, add ghee and place the marinated chicken in it. Stir fry for about 5 mins.
4. Then add coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, chili powder, garam masala powder and mix well. Add salt as per your taste if required and cook the chicken for another 10 mins.
5. Once the chicken is cooked thoroughly, add the slit green chilies and curry leaves.
6. After roasting them for a few seconds, add ghee and mix well.
7. Delectable Chicken Stir Fry is ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/