Chicken Fry For Bachelors | Simple Chicken Fry For Beginners | Chicken Fry | Chicken Fry Recipe | Bachelor Chicken Fry | Masala Chicken Fry | Simple and Tasty Chicken Fry | Easy Chicken Fry
Ingredients for Simple Chicken Fry:
– Chicken, small curry cut pieces with bones- 500 gms
– Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder-2 tsp
– Coriander Powder- 1.5 tsp
– Cumin Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Tomato Ketchup- 2 tbsp
– Refined Oil- 3 tbsp
– Coriander leaves, chopped- 5 tbsp
– Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces. Wash and keep it in a colander to drain.
– Chop the coriander leaves and set it aside.
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Add the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
– Now add the chicken pieces and mix & fry on high heat for 2 mins till the color changes.
– Add the turmeric powder and salt and mix & fry on medium heat for 2-3 mins till little browned.
– Cover & cook on low heat for around 20 mins till the chicken is nearly tender. You can remove lid once half way, give a stir and cover it again.
– Now add all the spice powders, give a mix and fry on medium heat for 3-4 mins till the spices are cooked & the chicken pieces are browned.
– Now add the tomato ketchup, give a mix and continue to fry on medium heat for 3-4 mins till it coats the chicken and is browned.
– Lastly, garnish with chopped coriander leaves, mix and and serve hot.
#chickenfry #simplechickenfry #chickenfryrecipe #bachelorchickenfry #masalachickenfry #simpleandtastychickenfry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken