Butter Garlic Chicken | How To Make Butter Garlic Chicken | Butter Garlic Chicken Stir Fry | Butter Garlic Chicken Recipe | Chicken Recipe | Butter Chicken Recipe | Butter Garlic Chicken Bites
Ingredients for Butter Garlic Chicken:
(Tsp- Teaspoon; Tbsp- Tablespoon )
Boneless Chicken Breast – 1 lb or 450 gms (cut into 2 inch chunks)
– Salt- 3/4 tsp
– Crushed pepper- 1/2 tsp
– All purpose Flour- 2.5 tbsp
– Oil – 2 tbsp
– Butter – 3-4 tbsp (around 40 gms)
– Garlic, finely chopped- 6-8 cloves (3 tsp)
– All purpose flour – 1/2 tbsp
– Oregano- 1 tsp
– Chicken Stock – 1 cup
– Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
– Crushed pepper -3/4 tsp
– Parsley, fine chopped- 2 tbsp
– Cut the chicken fillets into 2 inch chunks
– Marinate with salt & pepper. Set aside for 15 mins.
– Now add the all purpose flour on the chicken pieces. Dredge these pieces to lightly coat the pieces with the flour. Remove and set aside on a plate for 5 mins.
– Prepare Chicken stock for use later or use readymade chicken stock. (To make Chicken Stock, take around 250 gms of boned chicken in a pan and add 250 ml water. Cook it for around 15 mins to make chicken stock. Strain and set aside for use later.)
– Fine chop the garlic and parsley.
– Heat oil in a frying pan and place the chicken pieces side by side. Fry on medium heat for around 3 mins and then flip the pieces. Continue to fry on medium heat for another 3 mins. Fry on both sides for a total of another 2 mins till the pieces light brown in colour and is nearly cooked. (Total pan-frying time around 7-8 mins )
– Remove & set aside.
– Now wipe the pan clean.
– Heat butter in the same pan and then add the fine chopped garlic. Mix and fry on medium heat for 1 minute.
– Now add 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour and mix and fry on low heat for 1 min.
– Add the chicken stock, oregano, crushed pepper, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. (Do not add salt here if the chicken stock you are using has salt)
– Give a mix and cook on medium heat for a min till the stock is cooked and thickened.
– Add the fried chicken pieces. Mix and cook on medium heat for 2-3 mins till all the liquid is absorbed.
– Garnish with a pinch of crushed pepper and finely chopped parsley.
– Serve hot.
#buttergarlicchicken #buttergarlichickenrecipe #butterchickenrecipe #chickenstirfry #chickenrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken