Butter Chicken recipe | Make Restaurant style Butter chicken Masala Easily | Chicken recipes | Butter chicken curry | Butter chicken Masala | Indian Butter chicken | Best Butter chicken recipe | Easy Butter chicken | Butter Chicken Gravy | Chicken Curry | Creamy Butter chicken | Homemade Creamiest Butter Chicken recipe
Friends if you like the video, do me a favour by
1. Sharing the video
2. Giving a thumbs-up for the video
3. Writing a comment
4. Also, Subscribe to the channel. Thank you🙏
Subscribe to our Channel here
Follow us @Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rinisrecipe360
Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/Recipe360-106131518430541
Check out some of our must-try playlists
If Chicken recipes are your favourite:
Mutton Lovers, Got your recipes here:
You love Paneer recipes, Check here:
Have some good Lunch recipes:
Got easy Dinner recipes too:
Butter chicken gravy
Marination time – 30 mins
Preparation time – 45 mins
1. Chicken boneless – 300gms
2. Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
3. Curd – 11/2 tbs
4. Red chilli powder – 1 1/4 tsp
5. Salt – 3/4 tsp
For the gravy base:
1. Oil – 1tbs
2. Butter – 15gm
3. Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
4. Cardamom – 3
5. Cloves – 4
6. Cinnamon – 1 inch
7. Bay leaf – 1
8. Onions sliced – 130gm ( 1 1/4 cup approx.)
9. Tomatoes – 450gm ( 3 cups)
10. Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
11. Kashmiri Red chilli powder – 1 1/2tbs
12. Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
13. Sugar – 1 tbsp
14. Water – 1 cup
15. Salt – 1 tsp
16. Cashews – 15 nos
For the gravy:
1. Oil – 2 tbsp
2. Butter – 15 gms
3. Water – 1 cup
4. Kasuri methi – 1/2tsp
5. Fresh cream – 1/3 cup
For the chicken fry:
1. Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Spices – medium 1min
2. Onion – high 4mins
3. Ginger garlic – medium 1min
4. Tomato – medium 6mins
5. Masala – medium 5-6mins
6. Water – low 5mins ( cover and cook )
7. Chicken fry – medium 3mins
8. Masala paste – medium let boil
9. Water – low 2mins ( cover and cook)
10. Chicken – low 3 mins ( cover and cook in gravy)
Steps for preparation:
1. First marinate the chicken boneless pieces cut into thin strips with curd, salt, ginger garlic paste and red chilli powder and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 mins.
2. Heat oil and butter in a Kadai. Sauté the whole spices at medium flame for a min.
3. Now add the onions and sauté for 4 mins at high flame until it becomes translucent.
4. At this stage add the ginger garlic paste and continue to sauté for 1 min at medium flame.
5. Now add the sliced tomatoes and sauté for 6 mins at medium flame.
6. Add the masala powders salt and sugar and sauté at medium flame for another 6 mins.
7. Now pour about 1 cup water, turn the flame to low and cover and cook for about 5 mins.
8. This is the gravy base and it’s ready now. Turn off the flame open the lid and keep it aside.
9. Now heat about 1 tbsp oil in a frypan. Fry the chicken strips stirring occasionally for about 3 mins at medium flame. Fry in 2-3 batches adding oil every time and keeping it aside.
10. After the gravy cools down. Grind to a fine paste.
11. Now heat oil and butter in a Kadai at a low flame. Add the ground gravy base into the Kadai by filtering it through a finely pored sieve.
12. Throw the thicker part out. After the masala paste comes to a boil add water and give a stir. Cover and cook it at low flame for about 2-3 mins.
13. At this stage add the fried chicken pieces, and again close and cook at low flame for 2 mins.
14. The gravy is almost ready. Open the lid turn off the flame. Add more butter, fresh cream and Kasuri methi and give a stir and it’s finally ready to eat.
15. This awesome lip-smacking butter chicken gravy is one of the best recipes to try out and we bet you will love it so much.
#butterchicken #buttechickenmasala #chickenrecipes