Easy Indian snack options must always include Chicken Malai Kebab! It’s not just easy, it’s delicious!
Here is the recipe…
500g Chicken Thighs (Boneless)
2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
2 tsp Lemon juice
1/2 tsp Salt
Mix the chicken into this and leave for 15 mins until you make the rest of the marinade.
4 tbsp Hung curd or Greek yoghurt
3 tbsp Soft spreadable cheese
12 Cashews (soak them for an hour in water)
5 tbsp Fresh cream
1/2 – 1 Green Chilli
1/2 tsp White pepper
1/2 tsp Cardamom seeds (made into powder)
1/2 tsp Garam masala
1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Chopped coriander
1 tsp Ghee
– Blend the Soaked Cashews, fresh cream, Chilli and cardamom seeds.
– Transfer to a bowl and add the rest of the marinade ingredients
– Mix into the chicken and leave to marinade for 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
– Add some ghee to a pan and sauté the chicken until cooked (this will depend on the size of your chicken pieces) You might get a skin that forms when you cook in a pan but that’s unavoidable. The skin doesn’t form when cooking in an oven.
– To make in an oven, put in skewers and bake in the oven for 10 mins at 250c
– Turn them and bake again for 10 mins
– Reduce temperature to 200, brush some butter or ghee on them and bake for 10 mins
– Serve immediately with green chutney. ENJOY!
Subscribe to Infinity Platter Now! : http://bit.ly/InfinityPlatter
Follow Infinity Platter on other social media platforms:
#InfinityPlatter #AashrithaDaggubati #ChickenMalaiKebab #IndianFood #Recipes