30 Minute Chicken Stir Fry | Chicken Stir Fry Recipe | Stir Fry Chicken | Chicken Stir Fry | Chicken Stir Fry With Vegetables | Quick Chicken Stir Fry | Stir Fry Chicken Recipe | How To Make Chicken Stir Fry
Ingredients for Chicken Stir Fry:
Prep Time – 15 mins
Cooking Time – 15 mins
– Boneless Chicken – 1 lb or 450 gms (cut into bite sized pieces)
Seasoning for the Chicken:
– Salt- 1/2 tsp
– White Pepper Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Dark Soy Sauce- 1/2 tsp
– Broccoli florets- 2 US cup measure (100 gms)
– Carrots, sliced- 1 US cup measure (90 gms)
– Red Bell Pepper- 1 US cup measure (90 gms)
– Yellow Bell Pepper- 1 US cup measure (90 gms)
– Garlic, chopped- 2 tsp (around 4 cloves)
– Ginger, chopped- 1.5 tsp
Stir Fry Sauces:
– Chicken Stock- 1/4 cup (can use readymade low sodium chicken broth/stock too)
– Dark Soy Sauce- 2.5 tsp
– Red Chilli Sauce- 3 tsp
– Honey- 1 tbsp
– Corn slurry- 2 tsp corn flour/starch (Mixed in 1 tbsp water)
– Sesame Oil- 2 tsp
– Oil- 2-3 tbsp
– Salt- to season
– Pepper Powder- 1/4 tsp
Cut the boneless chicken into bite sized pieces.
Take out the broccoli florets, cut the carrots into slices and the red & yellow peppers into cubes.
Also peel and chop the garlic and ginger.
– Heat oil in a wok and add the chicken pieces. Give a stir for 30 secs and then add salt & white pepper powder to season the chicken.
– Now stir fry on high heat for around 2-3 mins and then add 1/2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce. Give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for another 2-3 mins till the water has completely dried up and the chicken is fried and browned.
– Remove and set aside on a plate.
– In the same oil, add the chopped garlic & ginger. Give a stir for 15 secs and then add the sliced carrots and cubed red & yellow peppers. Mix and stir fry on high heat for 1 minute before adding the broccoli florets. Also add salt to season (a pinch) and 1/4 tsp pepper powder. Give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for 2 mins.
– Now add the sautéed chicken pieces and give a mix on high heat for 1 minute.
– Add the Dark Soy Sauce, Chicken broth, Red Chilli Sauce and honey. Give a mix and stir fry on high heat for around 2 mins till the sauce has nearly dried up.
– Now add the corn slurry and the sesame oil, give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for 1 min till all the sauce has dried up and coats the chicken and vegetables.
#chickenstirfry #stirfrychicken #30minchickenstirfry #chickenstirfryrecipe #stirfryrecipe #chickenrecipe #stirfrychickenrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeeatsrescipes #spiceeatschicken