SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideSUBSCRIBE
Get my BOOK: http://bit.ly/SweetCelebrations
This imposter dish LOOKS like an Avocado, but its sweet, creamy, no churn, VEGAN Avocado ice cream! — Recipe Below —
You guys have been asking for VEGAN, Gluten Free, Nut Free Desserts so I have a whole range coming up for you guys who have intolerances or choose to be Vegan!
-2 large ripe avocados
-1 can coconut milk
-1/2 cup agave nectar
1. Cut avocados in half and scoop out the fruit. Making sure the peel is intact.
2. Place the avocaods in a bowl . Take the lemon and squeeze about 1-2 tbspand puree until mixture is smooth.
3. Take the coconut milk and remove excess water. Use the waxy part of the coconut milk and whip until soft peaks forms.
4. Place avocado in a bowl and the whipped coconut cream and fold gently.
5. Gradually add the agave nectar until fully combined.
6. Scoop the ice cream into the avocado peel and flatten the surface with a knife
7. Place a date on top.Place leftover ice cream in freezer
There’s always an upside and there’s always a downside but let’s all agree to focus on the Sweeter Side!
The Sweeter Side on Facebook: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideFB
The Sweeter Side on Instagram: http://bit.ly/SweeterSideINSTA