Try this recipe with each and every step and masala explained with simplicity and detail. Try it out and let us know. #HappyCookingToYou
Written Recipe: https://bit.ly/2DUnLXN
Visit Our Website: https://www.foodfusion.com
Download iOS & Android app: https://www.foodfusion.com/app
Also Follow @Healthy Fusion & @Food Fusion Kids for healthy food & kids special recipes.
Perfect Beef Nihari
Recipe in English:
Special nihari masala
• Dhania sabit (coriander) 2 tbs
• Saunf (fennel seeds) 4 tbs
• Tez pata (bay leaves) 2
• Kali mirch sabit (black pepper) 1 tbs
• Long (cloves) 1 tbs
• Jaifil (nutmeg) small piece
• Javitri (mace) small piece
• Kala zeera (black cumin) ½ tbs
• Zeera (cumin seeds) 1 tbs
• Badi elaichi (black cardamom) 4
• Elaichi (green cardamom) 4
• Long pepper (peepli) 2 sticks
• Sonth (dried ginger) small piece 1 tsp
• Badiyan ke phool (star anise) 2
• Daarchini (cinnamon sticks) 2
• Namak (salt) 1 ½ tbs or to taste
• Lal mirch (red chili) powder 1 tbs
• Dhania (coriander) powder 2 tbs
• Haldi (turmeric) 1 tsp
• Kahsmiri mirch powder 1tbs
• Oil ½ cup
• Beef bong 1 kg + bones ½ kg
• Adrak (ginger) paste 1 tbs
• Lehsan (garlic) paste 1 tbs
• Atta (whole wheat flour) 1/3 cup
• Water 1 cup
• Special nihari masala 100 gms
• Pani (water) 2 ltr (2-3 inches above ingredients)
• Flour mixture
• Atta (flour) 4 tbs + pani (water) ½ cup (add if required)
• Oil 2 cup
• Kashmiri lal mirch 2 tbs
• Adrak (ginger) finely chopped
• Hari mirch (green chilies)
• Hara dhania (coriander leaves)
• Lemon juice
• To make special Nihari masala, add all whole ingredients in the blender and grind them finely. Add remaining spices and shake well, Special nihari masala is ready.. Make Nihari masala ahead of time and store it in airtight jar.
• To make Nihari, heat oil in pressure cooker and add beef and bones and fry for 2-3 mins. Add ginger garlic and fry on high flame for 1-2 mins. Add ¾ cup of nihari masala and mix well. Add 2 liters of water and bring it to boil. Make sure you add enough water to dip all the ingredients. In a separate bowl dissolve 1/3 cup flour in 1 cup water and add to nihari and boil for 2-3 minutes. Now close pressure cooker and cook for 60-70 minutes.
• To prepare tarri, heat oil in a pan and add Kashmiri lal mirch mix for 30 seconds and dish out. Set aside.
• Turn off flame and open pressure cooker. Follow pressure cooker safety guidelines. Check meat and consistency of gravy. If required, dissolve flour in water and add to nihari and cook until desired consistency.
• Nihari is ready. Tarri can be added directly to the pan or serve with nihari.
• To serve, add nihari in a bowl, pour tarri, garnish with julienne cut ginger, chopped green chilies, lemon and chopped coriander.
• Originally nihari is not prepared in pressure cooker. If someone doesn’t wish to use pressure cooker, follow same process and after adding water and few boil, lower the flame and let it cook for 5-6 hour until meat is very tender. Once its done, follow the last step of nihari.
Recipe in Urdu:
-Special nihari masala banana kliya,blender mein saray masalay dal ker girnd ker lein aur jar mein nikal lein,ab is mein baqi bachay hoye masalay shamil karein aur shake ker lein.
-Special nihari masala tayyar hai.
-Alag bowl mein 1/3 cup atta pani mein mix kerlein aur side per rakh dein.Flour mixture tayyar hai.
-Nihari banana kliya,pressure cooker mein oil garam karein,beef aur bones shamil ker k 2-3 mins kliya fry ker lein.
-Adrak paste,lehsan paste dal ker tez ancch per 1-2 mins kliya fry ker lein.
– ¾ cup nihari masala shamil ker k ache tarhan mix ker lein.
-2 liters pani aur flour mixture shamil ker k mix karein aur ubal anay tak paka lein.2-3 minutes kliya paka lein.Pressure cooker ko dhak dein aur 60-70 minutes kliya paka lein.
-Tarri (nihari oil) banana kliya pan mein oil garam karein aur kashmiri lal mirch dal ker 30 seconds kliya fry karein aur side per rakh dein.
-Chulha bund ker dein aur pressure cooker khol dein.Pressur cooker ki safety guideline ko follow karein.
-Meat ko check ker lein aur gravy ki consistency dekh lein.Flame on karein,agar zaroorat ho tou pani mein atta mix ker k shamil karein aur garha ho janay tak paka lein.
-Nihari tayyar hai.