Learn how to make instant Kharvas recipe at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Kharvas is a delicious steamed sweet dessert prepared from milk, sugar, curd and condensed milk.
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Condensed Milk
1 Cup Curd
3 tbsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
1/2 Cup Milk Powder
1/2 Cup Water
– In a large bowl add milk & condensed milk. Give a stir.
– Then add curd and sugar. Mix everything well. Break all the lumps.
– Then add cardamom powder and milk powder. Stir well.
– Pour the mixture in a flat container.
– In a pressure cooker add some water.
– Place the container on the ring and steam the kharvas for 20 minutes.
– Once the kharvas is cooked refrigerate it for an hour and allow it to set.
– Cut slices and serve chilled.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule, Prateek Gamare
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani