Watch and learn how to make Instant Basundi using Milkmaid / condensed milk from our chef Archana Arte on Tasty Safar.
Basundi is a delicious and creamy Indian milk sweet dessert where milk is reduced to its half quantity and then flavored with cardamom, sugar and dry fruits. This traditional method involves lot of cooking time. So our chef Archana has a quick and instant method to make Basundi at home during Navratri. Using milkmaid as a base, this recipes tastes really good and is very easy and quick.
#BasundiRecipe #NavratriSpecial #MilkmaidRecipes
200 gm Condensed Milk
1/2 litre Full Fat Milk
1 tsp Milk Masala
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
– In a pressure cooker, cook the condensed milk on 10-12 whistles. Let the cooker cool down for sometime.
– Remove the cooked condensed milk and give it a stir. Keep it aside.
– In a pan heat full fat milk. Then add milk masala and cardamom powder. Give a stir.
– Then add cooked condensed milk and keep stirring. Let everything boil for 5 minutes. When you see the milk becoming thick, switch off the flame.
– Garnish it with chopped pistachios before serving.
– You can serve Basundi hot or cold. It tastes best with Puri.
How To Make Puri: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cuBZNuIMU
Subscribe to Tasty Safar for more food recipes in Hindi!
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page: