How to make an Espresso Martini
One of the simplest recipes going around! Easy to remember and sure to please – the key being the cold drip coffee (available for purchase – see link below). Heat extracted coffee turns bitter if not fresh so stick with cold drip.
DOWNLOAD COCKTAIL APP: http://bit.ly/get-cocktails-app
SUPPORT MY CHANNEL: http://bit.ly/stb-patreon
BUY THE BACKBAR: http://bit.ly/buy-a-bottle
* Vodka (http://bit.ly/1O7samp)
* Kahlua (http://bit.ly/1VI1Pxt)
* Cold Drip Coffee (https://www.mightymighty.coffee/cold-drip-cocktail-coffee)
1. Fill a Boston glass with ice.
2. Add 30mL vodka, 30mL Kahlua, 30mL coffee
3. Shake & double strain into a chilled coupe
We also have preassembled Espresso Martini Cocktail Kits ready for delivery to your door: https://www.cocktailkit.com.au/product/espresso-martini-cocktail-set/