Chicken Kofta recipe !Rice Chicken Kofta recipe
BONELESS CHICKEN -500 GM
ONION CHOPPED-2 TBSP
GREEN CHILLI CHOPPED-1 TBSP
CORIANDER LEAF CHOPPED -2 TBSP
SALT -1/2 TSP
BLACK PEPPER POWDER- 1 TSP
CHILLI FLAKES – 1 TSP
CHILLI SAUCE – 2 TBSP
SOYA SAUCE -1 TSP
GINGER & GARLIC PASTE-1 TBSP
1. In a blender jar,add chicken,salt,soya sauce,chilli sauce,black pepper,onion,ginger garlic paste , chilli flakes and blend well.
boiled rice ,chicken and all the INGREDIENTS put in the bowl and mix it .
2. Grease hand with oil and take small portion .Like them shape balls.Makes 21 balls.
3. Egg whisk well,ball coat with flour and dip in to the beaten egg
4. chicken ball is ready and the ball can be stored refrigeratar with 1 month.
5. In a large pan heat the oil and carefully balls in to the hot oil .Fry until golden brown on medium flame.keep aside.
6. serve it