Here’s the recipe:
BOURBON BANANA FLAMBE
½ stick of butter
½ cup brown sugar
¼ tsp cinnamon
2 bananas, cut in half lengthwise, then halved
¼ cup bourbon
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. Combine butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a skillet.
2. Place pan over medium heat on top of the stove, and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves and a caramel sauce forms.
3. Place the bananas in the pan, cut side down, and cook for 2 minutes until they just start to soften.
4. Use a spoon to flip the bananas over and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. When the bananas soften and begin to brown carefully add the bourbon to the pan, standing back. 6. Swirl the pan to incorporate the bourbon and using a long-neck lighter, carefully ignite the bourbon.
7. When the flames subside, swirl the pan again to mix the sauce. Lift the bananas out of the pan and place over ice cream. Spoon warm sauce over the top and serve immediately.
FIND GEMMA: https://www.youtube.com/GemmaStafford
If you have a cool drink recipe or picture, send it to us: Tipsyideas@tipsybartender.com
Brand/Media Inquiries: Admin@TipsyBartender.com
MORE TIPSY BARTENDER
Tweets by TipsyBartender
Send us booze:
3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22
Los Angeles, CA 90010