Product Used: Meyer Bakemaster 1 LB Loaf Tin
Shop Now: https://www.potsandpans.in/products/meyer-bakemaster-non-stick-1-lb-loaf-tin
A brownie recipe but instead of being coated in butter and using mostly animal-based products, we make it with only plant-based ingredients and keeping it sugar-free also.
Flavoured muesli – 1 cup
Rolled oats – 1/4 cup
Deseeded dates – 8-10
Ginger chopped – 1 Knot
Almonds – 1/2 cups
Unsweetened cocoa – 1 cup
Maple syrup – 1/2 cup
Coconut oil – 1/4 cup
Golden syrup – 1 tbsp
Vegan dark chocolate – 100 gms
1) In a blender, add the oats, muesli, dates, almonds, cocoa powder, maple syrup and coconut oil and blend into a thick paste kind of batter.
2) Place this batter in a loaf tin and bake at 180 degrees for 18 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, take a Select saute pan, and add 1 spoon of golden syrup and coconut oil.
4) Keeping the flame on low, add in a spoonful of cocoa powder and the dark chocolate chunks.
5) Keep stirring till it all melts and becomes a sauce.
6) Once the brownie is baked , glaze it with the sauce and cut it into small pieces before serving.
#healthyrecipes #veganrecipes #brownies