Watch how to make little chocolate cakes in appam pan or what we call appam cake pops. Appam or more widely called as Unni Appam is something we have had before, but a chocolate flavoured appam that is softer than a cake? Yes! This fusion dish tastes really good! Also, do subscribe to page #TheFoodie for more such interesting recipes! 🙂
Appam Cake Pops Ingredients –
1 cup Maida (plain flour)
½ cup Curd
¾ cup Powdered Sugar
½ cup Milk
½ cup Oil
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to Make Appam Cake Pops (Method)
1. Sieve together maida, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
2. Whisk together oil and curd for 2 mins.
3. Mix dry ingredients to it.
4. Add milk little at a time. Add vanilla essence.
5. Grease the appam pan with oil.
6. Add batter and tap it.
7. Cook on a low flame.
8. Cover and cook for 2 mins.
9. Take it off the heat.
10. Flip and cook uncovered for ½ min.
11. Drizzle chocolate syrup.
SUBSCRIBE To The Foodie
Click Here ► https://goo.gl/oe7tUS
& CLICK On The Bell Icon To Receive All The Latest Updates.
For More Food Recipes:
The Foodie is the perfect destination for all the food lovers. One place for all the Indian food recipes, Fusion food recipes, food hacks, challenges & more.
Find Us On Facebook: