Learn how to make delicious Moong Dal Halwa from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Moong Dal Halwa is a traditional rich Indian sweet dish most commonly found during weddings and special occasions.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/0oGVxS
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/8YWkJN
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/Dyub1l
1 Cup Ghee
1 Cup Moong Dal Powder
1 tbsp Raisins
1 tbsp Cashews
2 Cups Hot Milk
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Cardamom Powder
– In a flat bottom pan heat some ghee. Add moong dal powder and mix well.
– Then add raisins & cashews. Mix well.
– Add hot milk and again mix well till the mixture becomes thick.
– Then add powdered sugar & cardamom powder. Mix everything well.
– Cover it with a lid for 10 mins and let the halwa cook properly.
– Garnish it with dry fruits and serve!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani